Pineapple & Orange both are good source of Vitamin C. Pineapple is enriched with vitamins, Minerals, Fibers help in maintaining ideal weight and balanced Nutrition.This is one of my favorite combination.Instead of sugar i used honey because sugar will destroy the vitamins in juice.
Pineapple pieces -1 cup
Honey 2-3 tsp
Water - 2 cups
Ice cubes- 4-5
1. Blend all together in a blender to a smooth mixture.
2. Strain the juice.
3. Serve the juice chilled.
I am sending this Sanghi Fall In Love(FIL)- Fruits
My Grandma will prepare all mixed rices(Kalavai sadam) during Kaanum Pongal(4th day of Pongal festival).But i like to Eat only this rice in my childhood.Flavorful & Tasty one.I can remember in my college days my friend Hema will bring coconut rice along with Cauliflower kurma.We finish that full box with in a minute.It will goes well with pickle,pappad or Thuvaiyal.You can prepare this rice with Minimum ingredients available in ur kitchen. This is very good choice for lunch box. You can prepare this with in a minute if u have Shredded Coconut in hand.I added ginger,it will help for digestion.If u don't like u can avoid this.
Cooked rice - 1 cup
Shredded coconut- 1/2 cup
Channa dal- 1/2 tsp
Urad dal -1/2 tsp
Groundnuts- 5 tsp
Ginger-1/2 tsp (finely chopped )
Cashews - 3 tsp (optional)
Salt- To taste
1. Heat the pan with 2 tsp of oil,add all seasoning ingredients.
2. Saute till it turns golden brown.
3. Now add required salt & mix well.
4. Add cooked rice,mix slowly.
5. Serve along with pappad or ur choice of any gravy.
I am sending this Recipe to EFM - Variety rice series conducted by SriLekha
I am really Happy to share this news with my Blogger friends. Indian Cooking Blogs selected my blog for
Blog of the week section. I am so happy.Thanks a lot those who Nominated my blog for this section.
Rohini share this Awards with me.Thanks a lot Rohini.
Anncoo from Anncoo's Hobby Pass this award to me.Thank you so much Anncoo.
I like pass to this award with some of my blogger friends
Friends please collect ur Awards
Rava idli is a Popular breakfast in south india especially in Bangalore.I love rava idlies.But i never tried before marriage at home.I used to Prepare MTR ready mix.After 3-4 trails i got this recipe.Now i make it quite regulary.This is an Instant one(no fermentation) can be prepare easily.You can make it healthier by adding Vegetables to your choice.I am using here Grated carrots & finely chopped coriander.Having 3-4 idlies u can feel ful.Best combo with this is Mint chutney or coconut chutney.
Rava- 1 cup
Curd-1 1/2 cup
Grated carrot-1/4 cup
Chopped coriander-1/4 cup
Urad dal-1/ tsp
Channa dal-1/2 tsp
1. Dry roast rava until it will become golden brown.
2. Heat 2 tsp of oil,add seasoning ingredients.fry well.
3. Add sal & soda in curd mix well,add roasted rava,carrot & coriander.
4. Add seasoning ingredients mix well.Kepp it aside for 20-30 min.
5. If it is too thick add little water.
6. Pour the batter in greased Idly plate.
7. Allow it to cook for 15 min.
8. Remove from plate serve hot with mint or coconut chutney.
Menaga from SASHIGA Shared this Award with me.Thanks a lot Menaga.I want to share this Award with All my Blogger friends.So please accept this award.
This is a simple sandwich made with any type of chesse. This is something i make often at home almost every week.Because my son is Crazy about sandwiches. You can use any combination of veggies as per your taste.simple and filling sandwich recipe here for you
Sweet corn -1/2 cup
Grated cheese-1/2 cup
Bread slices -6
Mix the corn, cheese and pepper. Apply butter in one side of bread,Roast it.Spread some on a bread slice and cover it with another Roasted bread. Press well so that the corn doesn't spill out. Spread a little butter on both sides of the bread and grill it or cook on tava.Serve hot.
Sending this to RV Food for 7 stages of life Kids special event & sudeshna's cook like a bong.
Cooking for kids hosted by Lakshmi venkatesh & Sharmi
Mint/Pudina- 1 bunch
Urad dal -4 tsp
Shredded coconut- 2 tsp
Tamarind - little
Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Urad dal -1/2 tsp
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in pan,Add chilli ,saute & keep it aside.
2. Add urad dal & tamarind saute until it will become golden colour.
3. Now add mint leaves fry till the raw smell goes.
4. Add salt & coconut, grind the above ingredients into smooth paste.
5. After seasoning serve with Idly or Dosa.
I am sending this chutney to srivalli's Spicy Fiery Chutney event.I am re-posting some
Ridge guard chutney
Ground nut chutney
Award Time :
Asha from Asra ashaon ka Showered me with awards.I am so excited. Thanks a lot for your encouragement and support Asha.I am so happy to receive these awards.
I want to share this Inspiration Award with my friend Lavi .
Priya from Priya's feast passed this award for participating her Diwali contest 2009.