Rava idli is a Popular breakfast in south india especially in Bangalore.I love rava idlies.But i never tried before marriage at home.I used to Prepare MTR ready mix.After 3-4 trails i got this recipe.Now i make it quite regulary.This is an Instant one(no fermentation) can be prepare easily.You can make it healthier by adding Vegetables to your choice.I am using here Grated carrots & finely chopped coriander.Having 3-4 idlies u can feel ful.Best combo with this is Mint chutney or coconut chutney.
Rava- 1 cup
Curd-1 1/2 cup
Grated carrot-1/4 cup
Chopped coriander-1/4 cup
Urad dal-1/ tsp
Channa dal-1/2 tsp
1. Dry roast rava until it will become golden brown.
2. Heat 2 tsp of oil,add seasoning ingredients.fry well.
3. Add sal & soda in curd mix well,add roasted rava,carrot & coriander.
4. Add seasoning ingredients mix well.Kepp it aside for 20-30 min.
5. If it is too thick add little water.
6. Pour the batter in greased Idly plate.
7. Allow it to cook for 15 min.
8. Remove from plate serve hot with mint or coconut chutney.
Menaga from SASHIGA Shared this Award with me.Thanks a lot Menaga.I want to share this Award with All my Blogger friends.So please accept this award.