This is a Hot and spicy Chicken fry,that tastes good with Briyani,sambhar and rasam rice.This is a simple chicken side dish.I tried this recipe first time but it came out beyond my expectations.Its so easy to cook.Use nonstick pan for better result and less oil.
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Chilli powder-2 tsp
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Pepper powder-1/2 tsp
Chicken masala-1 tsp
1. Mix Chilli powder,turmeric,chicken masala,coriander powder,ginger garlic paste and salt along with curd.
2. Make slit in the chicken and marinade for 4-5 hrs.
3. Heat the oil in pan,add cloves,cinnamon and curry leaves and saute well.
4. Now add marinated chicken pieces and let the chicken cook in its own water.
5. Sprinkle pepper powder and Cook until it turn into brown in slow flame.
6. Serve hot.