The Dosa is spread thinly and fired until crispy like a paper .Instead of oil u will use ghee means u will get nice aroma.I still remember the taste of Saravana Bhavan slightly brown crispy roast along with sambar & two kind of chutney.
Raw rice-2 cups
Boiled rice-2 cups
Urad dal-1 cup
Feenu Greek seeds-1 tsp
1. Wash and clean rice,urad dal and soak for 6 hrs.
2. Grind urad dal into fine paste and poha along with rice into little coarse paste.
3. Mix with required salt and allow it to ferment overnight.
4. Heat the Dosa pan,spread the batter,as thin as possible.
5. Grease with oil or ghee and allow it to become crispy.
6. Turn into other side,serve hot with chutney and sambhar.