Most of the south Indians are fond of seafood or fish.Fish fry is a very simple and tasty dish.Once upon a time(In my childhood)When i used to eat Non-veg,Fish fry was my favorite.It's one of my husband's favorite dish .For fry most of the times i will use vanjeram only.But u can use any variety.Instead of deep fry this way will give better taste.Here my recipe
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander powder-1/4 tsp
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Lemon juice-1/4 tsp
Salt- To taste
1. Make paste of above ingredients using mixture grinder.
2. Clean the fish slices apply this paste,allow it to soak for an hour.
3. Heat the Dosa pan,add 1 tsp of oil add 3-4 slices of fish,cook them in slow flame
for 4-5 min.
4. Allow it to cook until it will become crisp and brown.Add oil when ever u need.
5. Turn the other side and follow the same method.
6. Serve hot and enjoy the fish fry.