Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Soya chunks churma & Awards

IMG_0122 copy

Soya chunks Curry:

Soya chunks are rich in protein & low fat food.It's vegetarian meat.It blends in easily in all types of dishes & absorbs their flavour.It can be used as a substitute for paneer,Vegetables and Meat.
After Panner & baby corn i love this.It's helps in physical growth for children.Regular intake keeps you energetic & active.It provides essential Amino acids and light & easy to digest.
Here recipe

Ingredients:

Soya-20 nos
Onion-1
Tomato-1
Grated coconut-1/2 cup
Fried gram dal-4 tsp
Fennel seeds/sombu- 1 tsp
Red chilli-4
Green chilli-2
Gasgasa- 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Salt -To taste
Curry leaves
Coriander

Preparation method:

1. Add salt in hot water pour into soya chunks, wait for 15 min.
2. Squeeze them & add cold water,squeeze it again.
3. Grind Red chilli,Coconut,gasgasa,fennel seeds,fried gram into smooth paste.
4. Heat the pan,add onion,green chilli,curry leaves & ginger garlic paste.
5. Fry until the onion cooks,add turmeric & salt,saute well.
6. Add tomatoes, saute until it will become soft.
7. Now add grounded paste,fry for 2 min.
8. Add soya chunks,mix well.
9. Add required water,allow it to cook for another 10 min.
10. Serve hot with Poori or Roti.

IMG_0126 copy

Awards:

Babli From KHANA MASALA shared these lovely awards with me.


award from Sreelekha Sumesh

award from sreelekha sumesh....

LemonadeAward from sreelekha sumesh


I_love_reading_your_blog


Sangeetha Subhash from Kothiyavunu shared this Kreativ blogger Award with me.



Thanks a lot for sharing these lovely Awards with me.Thanks for your encouragement .It's Motivate me to do it well.Thanks so much Sangeetha & Babli.

43 comments:

Sarah Naveen said...

Kurma looks delicious...Excllnt with puri..
Congrats on ur awards...

Anupama said...

I've never used soya chunks in my cooking so far although I've tasted it a couple of times at some friend's place and even liked it a lot. Thanks for this recipe.

Sushma Mallya said...

Lovely pic selvi...liked the recipe...will surely give it a try as it looks very yummy...and congraz on all ur awards..hope u get many more in future too

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Congrats....Gravy looks creamy & delicious

Ash said...

Congrats for the awards.... gr8 going...wishes for lot more...& the Soya Nuggets Churma looks gr8 & yum..

Ash...
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!Looks delicious and yummy..very appetizing...

Priya Suresh said...

Wow soyachunks kurma looks rich, creamy and prefect dear!

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

nevr tried kurma with soya chunks.Nice presentation.Healthy recipe.

Khaugiri said...

Kurma looks perfect!!! Congrats for ur Awards....+++++++++++++++++++++

Nandinis food said...

We nick name these soya chunks as 'chunkies'. I'm sure that they must've tasted perfect and I feel like grabbing them from the screen for dosa being made here for breakfast! BTW, congrats on your awards!

Sanghi said...

Mmm.. looks delicious and healthy! Congrats on the awards too!

Raks said...

I love soya chunks! This sounds so delicious and tempting!!

Suparna said...

I make pulao with soya chunks, this one seems really interesting. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Congratulations on ur awards :)
TC

Menaga Sathia said...

சோயா குருமா ரொம்ப சூப்பராயிருக்கு.

Rina said...

This is so unique kurma w/ soya..luv those puris..

U have a lovely blog here..will be visiting often..

My cooking experiments said...

Good recipe!will try it.

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Soy Kurma look delicious:).Also thank you so much fro stopping by.You have an awesome space here.

Palidor said...

I've never had soya chunks, but I love tofu so I'm sure I'd like them. Congrats on your awards and thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

nice healthy dish..want to try ti sometime..
And thanks for visiting my blog ..hope you keep coming...

vidhas said...

Protein rich kurma, Congrats on your awards.

Ash said...

Hey this is a real coincidence....

Your soya chunks post was also accompanied by awards & so is mine....

Kindly collect ur awards from my blog...8 awards

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Tina said...

Delicious and healthy Kurma...

Padma said...

Kurma looks creamy and yummy and also very healthy. Congrats on all your well deserved awards :)

Urmi said...

Very nice and delicious dish. Looks yummy. Very beautiful picture.

my kitchen said...

Thank you my friends for ur lovely comment & ur encouragement

chakhlere said...

Congrats for your awards!!

Soya chunks churma looks very delicious!! Healthy and nutritious.

Preeti Kashyap said...

Yummy curry.shd try it soon

Namitha said...

Thanks for visiting Collaborative Curry and leading me to your beautiful blog...Congrats on your awards..Will keep visiting you..:-)

Saju Sharfu said...

Thank u for visiting my blog...u have a very lovely blog here. kurma looks very delicious

Suganya said...

Kurma looks so good. Nice recipe. YUM!

Ria Mathew said...

Congratulations on the awards! Gravy looks creamy!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving behind a sweet comment! :)

preethvijay said...

Hi esai, thnks for visiting my blog and leaving up ur comments. Really encouraging, Ur blog looks amazing. And my best wishes for ur awards. keep in touch.

Vrinda said...

Thanx for the visit...lov soya chunks curry ,really a healthy curry to go with poori..nice presentation...

Shri said...

Yummy!I am not big on Soy chunks...and Congrats!

Angie's Recipes said...

Selvi, the soya chunks in curry looks fabulous! I will try it as soon as I find those soya product in Asian markets here.
Can't get enough soya food!

Renus Kitchen said...

this is my first time on your blog.....you have a nice space...keep going

Rylan @ Art and Appetite said...

I'm not gonna lie, I'm craving for Indian food for over two months now. Ah, please please cook for me...better yet check your posts so I can learn.

Thanks for sharing

Ps. Congrats!

Srikitchen said...

wow1 it looks delicious!
do visit my blog when u find time!

Kanchan said...

Soya chunks, haven't used them yet always thought they are a bit bland, will try it out sure !

Anshika said...

I have made soya curry number of times. But always it soaks all the water. And I am left with almost no curry. This time I will try your recipe.

Shanthi Krishnakumar said...

Lovely kurma with poori

Mythreyi Dilip said...

I love soy chunks, will try ur version. Curry looks great!

suvaiyaana suvai said...

its loos different!!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner