My aunty gave this gheer for me first time,after that i starts to Prepare this one regularly.Those who don't like carrot also start to love this kheer.Taste is so good.Iam sure Kids like to drink this Kheer.
1. Cut the carrot into pieces,add 1 cup of water,pressure cook for 3 whistles.
2. Grind the boiled carrot into smooth paste.
3. Boil the milk,add sugar mix well,add powdered cardamom also.
4. Mix the grounded carrot paste along with milk,simmer the flamefor2min,
switchoff the stove.
5. Heat the ghee,add cashew,kismis and grated badam,fry well.
6. Mix along with carrot kheer,serve hot.
7. Refrigerate the same for cold gheer.serve it cool.
Boiled channadhal-1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Chilli powder-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
1. Heat the pan,add 3tsp of oil,add seasoning ingredients,allow it to popup.
2. Add onion,g.g paste and chopped cabbage.saute well.
3. Add masala powders and salt.saute well.
4. Add chopped tomato and cook until it will become soft.
5. Add 2 cups of water and allow it to cook the cabbage.
6. Finally add boiled channadhal and mix well.
7. Allow it to cook for 5 min and garnish with coriander.
8. Serve hot with roti or rice.