Boiled channadhal-1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Chilli powder-2 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
1. Heat the pan,add 3tsp of oil,add seasoning ingredients,allow it to popup.
2. Add onion,g.g paste and chopped cabbage.saute well.
3. Add masala powders and salt.saute well.
4. Add chopped tomato and cook until it will become soft.
5. Add 2 cups of water and allow it to cook the cabbage.
6. Finally add boiled channadhal and mix well.
7. Allow it to cook for 5 min and garnish with coriander.
8. Serve hot with roti or rice.