Navratna Kurma is a Delicious gravy with combination of Nine vegetables.It is a very popular dish in North India. You can add your choice of vegetables.It is a Excellent Combination with plain Parotta & Roti.
Chopped vegetables-2cups (combination of Carrot,beans,peas,beetroot,paneer,potato,gobi,Tomato)
Cashew - 10
Onion- 1 (optional)
Chilli powder-1 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
Garam masala-1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Curry leaves-1 arc
Butter or oil-2 tsp
Salt- To taste
Coconut milk - 1cup(small)
1. Heat the pressure cooker,add butter. Add onion,green chilli,curry leaves,saute well.
2. Add ginger garlic paste,saute well.Add chopped vegetables & cashew fry until the raw smell goes.
3. Add chilli powder,turmeric powder,garam masala & salt.mix well.
4. Add chopped Tomato,saute until it will become soft.
5. Pour 2 cups of water,pressure cook for 4 whistles.
6. Finally pour coconut milk,allow it to cook for 2 min.
7. Garnish with coriander serve hot with Roti.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year
Thank you ASRA for passing this beautiful Award for me