This is a simple Chicken fry which i tried for my husband . I prepared this fry with out adding water & tomato.It came out really good.Everybody enjoyed at my home.It tastes good with rice & roti.
Chicken - 250g (bone less)
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp (freshly ground)
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Chicken masala - 1/2 tsp
Curd - 2 tsp
Salt - To taste
Whole black pepper - 1/2 tsp
Onion - 1
Garlic - 15 flakes
1. Mix all the ingredients along with chicken & Marinate for 30 min.
2. In heavy bottom pan,heat the oil,add curry leaves,chopped onion , garlic & Pepper corns.
3. Saute for 1 min,add Marinated chicken pieces,saute well.
4. Close with lid & allow it to cook,mix well in middle.
5. Saute well until it turn golden brown color & serve hot.