Today I had decided on bread pudding because my son is keep on asking some desserts.I got this recipe from Priya's Easy N Tasty recipes . This pudding is pretty easy, I made small changes to the recipe. Instead of vanilla essence i used Pineapple essence. It came out really good.Here my recipe
Pineapple essence-1 1/2 tsp
Sugar for Caramel- 3 tsp
Walnuts- 3 tsp(crushed into pieces)
Badam flakes- 2 tsp( for decoration)
1. Put bread to soak in milk until it completely soft.Then smash fully.
2. Add essence,sugar & walnuts,mix properly.
3. Heat the pan add sugar,mix until it turns brown.Add 3 tsp of water,mix well.
4. Take a flat vessel,pour caramel,allow it to spread to entire vessel.
5. Now pour the bread mixture,cover with aluminum foil,make 4-5 holes in that.
6. Pressure cook with out using cooker weight for 30 min.
7. Wait until pudding is completely cool,Keep it inside the refrigerator for 1 hr.
8. Cut into pieces,decorate with almonds,serve cold.
Priya from Priyas Recipes passed this Xmas card & Thank you card.Thanks a lot priya for remembering me.
Wish you a happy Christmas to everyone.
Un Kurabiyesi/Turkish Shortbread Cookies
18 hours ago